In the midst of a special memory lane Bandstand, Meg copes with a hostile Bobby Darin, while attempting to help roving columnist Roxanne land an interview with the hit singer. Among the chaos, Jimmy Riley surprises his dance partner when he shares the big news that he joined the marines.
- LeAnn Rimes as Connie Francis performing "Where the Boys Are"
- Duncan Sheik as Bobby Darin performing "Beyond the Sea"
- Joey Dee and the Starliters performing "Peppermint Twist"
- Elvis Presley with "Viva Las Vegas"
- Frankie Lymon
- The Beach Boys performing "Don't Worry Baby" (archive footage from episode 1)
- Michelle Branch as Lesley Gore performing "You Don't Own Me" (archive footage from episode 2)
- Martha and the Vandellas performing "Heatwave" (archive footage from episode 1)
- The Everly Brothers performing "Gone, Gone, Gone" (archive footage from episode 12)